The website YouLikeHits?

vang1lf

http://youtu.be/sM9-w4UkgXI
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, been using this today, got loads of subs of it, but i don't think they're real subs i.e i can't find them in my sub list... Does this mean they're fake, when they like things on the site, it shows that my video gains a like also.

However i don't get an email notification telling me when somebody subs from it?

Can anybody help me with this, is it fake? or does youtube take a while to update?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Using these sites is always really shifty, so you never really know. I guess it couldn't hurt to try, but having an over-inflated subscriber count can make you look suspicious.

Reactions: enzerutomoshibi

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I have yet to find even one site like that that isn't somewhat fishy. The best thing I have found is fireviews.com You will get real views from that site, but even there the views are people only viewing to get views, however some people actually do like content and subscribe. It can get tedious though, to get views you have to watch alot of videos.

vang1lf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the help everybody! since then i've stuck to sending out messages and getting my name out there myself! i'll give the fireviews a check though and see :)

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Thanks for the help everybody! since then i've stuck to sending out messages and getting my name out there myself! i'll give the fireviews a check though and see :)
I don't send out messages, I kinda feel like I'm being rude when I do that.
But maybe that's because the only messages I get are from rappers and I'm not into rap :/
I use fireviews and it works alright for me.

vang1lf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't send out messages, I kinda feel like I'm being rude when I do that.
But maybe that's because the only messages I get are from rappers and I'm not into rap :/
I use fireviews and it works alright for me.
Yeah i've moved onto fireviews now, its really good because you get the feedback there too! :)

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Yeah i've moved onto fireviews now, its really good because you get the feedback there too! :)
That's a two sided coin, though. Some people leave nasty or snooty stuff. Then again, I don't like any kind of criticism unless I ask for it (especially the harsh shallow kind). Thankfully we can delete that trash. You do get a lot of good views as long as you put in a lot of good views, yourself.