The video screen will follow the screen as i scroll down and is blocking half of my screen

KnightGabriel

Reaction score
I have no frickin idea what happened, but now whenever I scroll down to look at comments or sth, the video will stay in the top of the screen not moving its position on the screen, which blocks half of it. Please help

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have no frickin idea what happened, but now whenever I scroll down to look at comments or sth, the video will stay in the top of the screen not moving its position on the screen, which blocks half of it. Please help

Hi, it sounds like you have accidentally clicked on the "miniplayer" button:

You have to close it by clicking the white "X" top right of the player and from then on, just make sure you don't click on that miniplayer button again. :)

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm assuming you're scrolling while holding the phone vertically? I'm on iPhone 7 plus it (to my recollection) always stays at the top 1/4 of the screen when I scroll down to comments and recommended. Are you saying it never did that at all, or that instead of the 1/4 size it is 1/2?

KnightGabriel

Reaction score
When I first got the phone it didn’t do this, but then legit out of nowhere when I was watching a video it started doing it