• Total voters

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is no one hit and run way that leads to 4000 hrs and 1k subs... well except of course your video gets viral.

However there are 3 Steps that goes almost simultaneously together that can help lead you to 4000 hrs and 1k subs fast.If you are interested to know in details what the 3 steps are,... then you have to keep reading....

Since 4000 hrs and 1k subs are the requirements for monetizing a channel, its obvious that many small youtubers are looking for ways to get over that mark quickly.Even if you don't like monetizing your videos it is still worth learning tips that will help grow your channel because that is the only way people will notice the efforts you are making on your channel.

Now before we dive in, it is important to note that the outcome after trying these steps will differ from channel to channel. That is because of certain factors like your channel niche, the efforts you put to grow the channel and the list goes on

Haven said that there are some core factors that most channel over the 4000 hrs watchtime and 1k subs follow to get to that point.

The Ultimate 3 steps Guide to Get 4000 hrs and 1k subs in 30 days

Getting your channel ready to start attracting subscribers (Helps Increases Sub count)

If your home is not in order no one will like to visit and even if they visit they will not last for long.

That's were the game all starts. The Hope page of your channel.

Here is what you should do on your channel to get it well structured (optimized) for new viewers.

Hook your channel up with a profile picture and an attractive or simple channel art. Set your Home page with a Trailer video. Here there are two parts both of which are important.

The trailer video for new viewer.This will help New viewers to your channel quickly know what your channel is about and if its something that they are interested in Boom you get a sub.(Hence increasing your sub count to 1k)

The second type of trailer is for your subscribed viewers and this is also important because of watch hour which.(4000Hr)
You want to put a video here that you think your subscribed viewers will want to watch for me I choose my recent uploaded videos since they are the videos I need to have high view velocity on which will help rank the videos on the search ( As a result you get more views, subs and an increase in hrs watched) I feel I am going in a circle here...if that's the case its just because that's how the youtube search engine works. Watch the video below to get more about the sections and the cluster effect

Getting your Video Optimization for the search engines

A little help from big brother youtube and other search engines like Google, Bing and the others will not hurt, so why not make it possible. By making sure your videos are well optimized you will be making it easy for youtube to help promote your videos as suggested videos as well as on the search result.

Optimizing your videos does not only mean putting your keywords in your video Title, descriptions and tags.It means finding the search phrases to use,Creating attractive thumbnails, linking your videos by building playlist, adding cards and endscreens.

Cool Tip: Make sure you have something on your thumbnails that is consistent on all your thumbnails so your viewers will easily recognize your videos anywhere on the internet.Some youtuber use the channel profile picture. I use my channel name in text form.

Optimizing your videos for watchtime by creating engaging videos that will course your viewers to watch your videos longer.If you think your videos are boring and you want to make them more engaging then watch this video for more tips on how to do it.

Trust me these are the little things you have to do consistently on your videos that come together to hiher watchtime and subs. The Key word here is Consistency.

Get your videos Out to the wold

Now this is the part that starts changing the game. Every one is competing for views on youtube and forgetting that there are others out there in the web who would love to check out your videos and will not hesitate to subscribe.

Even insight the youtube platform you can reach out to others who would have other wise not found your content.
Promotion is what separates those who want it badly within 30 days and those who just want to ride with the wind.

The more you promote the more your videos get out there and the more views and subs (let me stop here before I start going in a circle again)

Engaging on the youtube platform is a way of not only getting new viewers to your channel but also making them to keep coming to watch your videos hence increasing your watch time(Youtube is really f**cking with my brain another cirle)

That's why consistency again is the key word here, you want to keep promoting consistently

Here is an easy way I do that on my channel using comments

Well that was on the youtube platform, what about the other major platforms Facebook, Twitter, Reddit You Name it

That's why on TubeMechanicnotes you will get a free copy of the 17 ways to get unstoppable views and subs to your channel you might want to check that out if you are interested.

And with that I hope this was helpful. Before you head off I will like to know what strategies are you using.