Gaming The Total Gaming Podcast Needs You!

HiMyNameIsDan

#crumbs
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there,

I run the Total Gaming Channel and Total Gaming Podcast. We've been actively putting out a bi-weekly podcast with myself (Dan) and co host (Jake) for the last 6/7 months and have made a great little following after 15 episodes.

We have over 100 iTunes downloads an episode now, a 5 star rating on iTunes and the YouTube channel has started to grow from it now too.

We are looking to bring in new guests every podcast now, Youtubers who run gaming channels, so we can mix the show up a bit every 2 weeks and talk about a range of topics and get a different perspective every episode from a guest.

• The episodes last around about 1 hour, we are nice chaps (honest, listen to us on YouTube if you want an idea of the show and the format).

• We do record it as well via skype so webcam is needed but not super important, as long as you have a good mic and can talk confidently and clearly, that's all we need from you.

• Be at least 18 years old, sorry kids

• And of course we will plug your YouTube channel on the show too.

Let me know below if you are interested or have any questions. I'll be in touch soon if you are interested.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:

DOMINIKRuski

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i am interested but as my pc is weak and even weaker due to my power supply failing on me i dont do gaming but i would be interested in talking about such things ive been talking to a camera for about 2 years ik im sad and i would be happy to join once maybe?

HiMyNameIsDan

#crumbs
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i am interested but as my pc is weak and even weaker due to my power supply failing on me i dont do gaming but i would be interested in talking about such things ive been talking to a camera for about 2 years ik im sad and i would be happy to join once maybe?
Sorry, needs to be centered around video games and need a running PC for this please.

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there,

I run the Total Gaming Channel and Total Gaming Podcast. We've been actively putting out a bi-weekly podcast with myself (Dan) and co host (Jake) for the last 6/7 months and have made a great little following after 15 episodes.

We have over 100 iTunes downloads an episode now, a 5 star rating on iTunes and the YouTube channel has started to grow from it now too.

We are looking to bring in new guests every podcast now, Youtubers who run gaming channels, so we can mix the show up a bit every 2 weeks and talk about a range of topics and get a different perspective every episode from a guest.

• The episodes last around about 1 hour, we are nice chaps (honest, listen to us on YouTube if you want an idea of the show and the format).

• We do record it as well via skype so webcam is needed but not super important, as long as you have a good mic and can talk confidently and clearly, that's all we need from you.

• Be at least 18 years old, sorry kids

• And of course we will plug your YouTube channel on the show too.

Let me know below if you are interested or have any questions. I'll be in touch soon if you are interested.

Thanks

Dan
I would but the webcam thing is a bit weird for me. I am not comfortable showing my face on YouTube. I prefer my anonymity.

HiMyNameIsDan

#crumbs
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would but the webcam thing is a bit weird for me. I am not comfortable showing my face on YouTube. I prefer my anonymity.
As I said in my original post, webcam is not 100% needed, its up to you if you want to show your face or not. Mic and a clear chatty voice is more important.