Vlog The Summer of 2019!!!

James BB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, my name is James and I'm 16 years old and live in Oxfordshire, England. This year I'm taking my GCSE's and have a 15 week summer where I really want to boost my channel. Currently my channel sits on 200 subscribers, it use to be more but I took a long break and currently have no videos after deciding my current ones weren't up to scratch. My equipment is good, I have a good editing PC, Microphone and camera. I also have a railcard so I'm happy to travel to you to film a vlog providing it's not too far away. I'm really exited for what we could do and I can't wait to see what we could achieve. Vlogging wise, I'm happy doing anything, from football to challenges to pretty much anything. In the past, going out to a attraction has worked best although I'm not to bothered if we don't. I have a merlin pass and last year and filmed a thorpe park vlog which turned out being my most watched video and I'm definitely going back there again.
If interested, these are my ideal requirements:
Be able to travel to London or Oxford;
Have a passion for football, theme parks or sight seeing;
Have decent equipment, at a minimum a computer and camera;
Have a passion for YouTube in general;
Must be 16+ at the time of recording (July 2019);
Have somewhere to talk on (instagram, snapchat, xbox etc);
Be relaxed at vlogging and confident when out and about;

I'm exited to collab with as many people as possible and hopefully we can have a group of us by summer :)

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Love the idea, I'm a massive football fan based in Birmingham so I'm sure we could work something out if you're interested.

I'm going to start an Away Days series at some point this year to visit other football clubs so perhaps do that?

Reactions: James BB

James BB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Sam, that sounds like a great idea, unfortunately I can't film until June but I'd love to be able to film a series like that with you for next season . What type of clubs where you thinking about (league or non-league?). I'm an arsenal fan and love going to almost any football game. This is definitely something I'd like to do and would love to try it out for next season, and providing it works, turn it into a series.

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey Sam, that sounds like a great idea, unfortunately I can't film until June but I'd love to be able to film a series like that with you for next season . What type of clubs where you thinking about (league or non-league?). I'm an arsenal fan and love going to almost any football game. This is definitely something I'd like to do and would love to try it out for next season, and providing it works, turn it into a series.
That's no problem I should have my driving license and car by the summer so next season definitely works!

In terms of getting the most views, league games would be the best bet however would love to do a series for non-league as they don't get enough exposure!

I'm an Aston Villa fan so would love to see a team win aha

Reactions: James BB

James BB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's no problem I should have my driving license and car by the summer so next season definitely works!

In terms of getting the most views, league games would be the best bet however would love to do a series for non-league as they don't get enough exposure!

I'm an Aston Villa fan so would love to see a team win aha

Great, obviously we need to speak in detail nearer the time but sounds brilliant, if we can think of some games during the summer then we can pick which ones work for us both. I'm starting my uploads again in June so depending on how that goes depends on how often I'll go to games, I'd love to go once a week but I feel like to begin with it may need to be a fortnightly series. Hope this idea works and hope to hear from you soon. Any ideas then just message me, I'll try to get back quickly.