• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Start of My Journey and Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaiLaif

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is MaiLaif! (My-Life) I am new to the youtuber scene and personally love making videos with every fiber of my being. Something about having other people enjoy my hard work with editing and my videos makes me warm inside. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I use to watch my favorite Youtubers when I got home from school and how happy it made me feel. It amazes me I can do that for someone else, and I want get as many people on board with my channel as possible. I can care less about trying to monetize my videos. Does anyone have any advice as to how to grow your channel fast? Albeit ads, marketing, social engineering, etc... I want to entertain as many people as I can and try to make the maximum amount of people a little happier when they watch me. Im open for collaborations with other Youtubers, and shoutouts. We have to lift each other up to make the world a better place.

Please feel free to contact me via email as that's the fastest way to reach me. I totally want to pick the brains of some of you larger Youtubers to achieve incite as to growing a channel!

Last edited by a moderator:

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't be afraid to compromise on quality and "perfection" if that means you can upload new videos faster. The only regret I have is only uploading 75 videos in more than a year and a half. I always say, if I had 75 more videos uploaded on a channel, I'd need another 75.

Quantity + good enough content = growth.

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Does anyone have any advice as to how to grow your channel fast? Albeit ads, marketing, social engineering, etc... I want to entertain as many people as I can and try to make the maximum amount of people a little happier when they watch me. Im open for collaborations with other Youtubers, and shoutouts.

Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

"How to grow my channel?" questions like this are too general and this question has been asked and answered lots of times already. Since the answers don't really change, these threads get locked. Otherwise the forum would be full of them. :)

Here are some sections to check out:

Also, please use the forum search: http://yttalk.com/search/?type=post

Active members looking for specific advice for their channel based on their existing channel or videos may ask for a review in the review forum. (http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) The review forum is the only forum where our active members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep that sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the thread complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then it will be approved by a member of staff.

Since you aren't yet active enough to ask for a review, I advise you to be a bit more active around the forum, take part in some discussions over the next few days, become part of the community and then ask for a review as per the guidelines above. :)

Please feel free to contact me via email as that's the fastest way to reach me.

That's not how forums work. (I have removed your email address from this post.) Forums are for discussing things publicly. It's not a place to request one on one assistance away from this website. :)

Reactions: Jungle Explorer
Status
Not open for further replies.