Gaming The Sims 3 Collab Channel -> Please read before you judge :)

YellowGamerTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there everyone!

Glad you clicked on the link, because I really need you guys :)

I own a YouTube channel, called YellowGamerTV, and it's basically a collab channel all about The Sims 3. I'm always looking for "directors" who want to collaborate and become a part of YGTV.

A lot of the directors stopped with making videos for the collab, because of personal reasons and/or lack of time.

That is why I'm looking for new awesome people who want to become a part of the channel.

You can make all kinds of videos, as long as it has to do something with The Sims 3.

*It is not required to own a game of The Sims*

For example:

GAMING:
  • Building houses
  • Let's Plays/Commentaries
  • Creating a Sim
  • Making Machinimas
  • Making parodies
  • Maybe a tutorial?
  • Messing around (making ugly Sims/building weird houses)
VLOGGING:
  • Vlogs about the latest news
  • Real life parodies
ELSE:
  • Baking The Sims cupcakes
  • The Sims 3 nail polish
  • A song about The Sims
I'm sorry if I ask too much, I just really wanted it out there and thanks. For your time, for reading it all the way through :)
If you have any questions/anything you'd like to say, feel free to comment/pm me
~ A hopeless person :)

3stickgaming

Reaction score
Hello there :) I read your post on ytalk and was very interested! I am a gamer with about 500 subscribers on YouTube , I love the sim's with a passion!! This summer I didn't upload as much as I normally do, but because of vacation i couldint as much, but that will change in September :) Please consider me as I would love to be a detractor as I can get a chance to grow and if I get the part i promise to not let you down :) IM 14 I HAVE A BLUE YETI MIC A GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND EDOTOR

YellowGamerTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there :) I read your post on ytalk and was very interested! I am a gamer with about 500 subscribers on YouTube , I love the sim's with a passion!! This summer I didn't upload as much as I normally do, but because of vacation i couldint as much, but that will change in September :) Please consider me as I would love to be a detractor as I can get a chance to grow and if I get the part i promise to not let you down :) IM 14 I HAVE A BLUE YETI MIC A GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND EDOTOR

Hi there! Hmm, sounds interesting :) I like your video, so you can add me on Skype: TheCreativeDonut and I'd love to talk to you :)