The Simplest Things

Arthurise

Hey there folks!
So as the title says I'm pretty much tripping on simple things and this may come down to me being new to YouTube and the nerves kicking in but I figured I'd ask anyway.

So I'm a Gamer, that's what I love and that's what I want to do. I'm honestly not one of those people that worry over my subscriber base or my viewership because I've literally just started and I know these things take time. I'm happy to just make content for the few subscribers I have.

But a few things are really starting to grate on me.
The biggest would be that I can't seem to make my voice over audio sound the way I want, mix that with I think my voice is god awful to begin with and you can understand why this irritates me just a little.
I use a basic Snowball Microphone and Audacity to edit the sounds though I'm not very good with it at the moment. (I've watched videos on how to use it but on replication of the techniques my voice over still sounds bad to me)
Maybe that's just confidence issues on my part.

Second is I can't quite nail down an introduction to my channel that gels well with me. I'm pretty much just hammering out a basic hows it going guys but It feels boring and un-catchy to me.

Lastly I genuinely want to help people, charity livestreams and maybe do little competitions where I give a copy of a title out to a lucky viewer and such when I play new games ( probably when my channels a little bigger )
I'm unsure how I could pitch this across to people without making it seem like click bait because honestly I just want to give back to the community.
Is this a wrong way to go about doing things?

I know Charity Live Streams require lots of subscribers to be efficient in anyway but this is a long term Goal more so a dream than anything.

Those are just a couple things swimming in the soup that is my brain so any feedback on any of this even if you just quote one of them would be much appreciated!

Oh! and can someone tell me why this site won't let me have an avatar? Just tells me the site can't read the file everytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited:
Back