The Sex Coach, Spy Viruses, Weird reaction to rejection, and more!

COMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NO MORE p**n IS A BLASFEMY LOL, dude youre awesome ... youre video makes me wana try to better quality videos lol

COMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NO MORE p**n IS A BLASFEMY LOL, dude youre awesome ... youre video makes me wana try to better quality videos lol

Thanks :) go on and improve anything you want to do, unleash all your potential and keep it up!
I saw your 50 questions video, and you look like a nice guy with a funny face (in the good sense of funny) and the editing is better than the one i did in my videos so far :)
Just being honest.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh i`m blushing lol tnx man you have a new sub, looking forward to youre videos, hope you can sub too, and the next step in editing class is split screen lol, and btw youre editing skills are awesome man the jump cuts are precise and well timed, not clunky nor paused i`m very impressed, just beying honest as well ... and btw you have a interesting accent, where are you from ?

Thanks! I'm Italian, Born and raised :) I subbed you too, because I would like to see your effort and improvement, let's help each other, all of us youtubers :)
I heard you live in spain from the video, but i do detect an accent on you too, were are you originally from ? :)

waw youre good lol ... I`m almoust youre neighbour ... and unfortunatley not well looked upon in Europ lol ... Romania, I hope youre not gona change youre opinion about me now lol :)

why should I? I never gave a pile of horse manure about the nationality of people.
I care about who you are, not were you come from :cool:

Back