The Secret World: An Introduction for Beginners

Ayin

Waiting for GW2...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is the game I'm currently playing while waiting for GW2
I was a bit lost when I first started playing this game so I tried to put together some pointers that new players would want to know. :giggle:
Do tell wat u guys think about it ^_^

Ambry Zealot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Want this game soooo bad! But im scared if I buy it when GW2 comes out it will stomp TSW into the ground haha

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've enjoyed playing this game a lot -- although I think that someone could really cash in describing the interesting crafting system that they developed. Many elements of this game are step-away elements from the mainstream mechanics of gaming, for example the lack of a level system (no number but skills instead) is something that people really loved in Star Wars: Galaxies; and now Secret World combines that with an odd crafting system that includes placing items into a pattern. (Reminds me of Minecraft.)

Maybe it'll stick, maybe it won't but it's nice to see some innovation.

Ayin

Waiting for GW2...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ThePrinceofMillA - I made a how to craft weapons/talisman/glyphs series but I'm gonna remake them into one video next week... I think I missed some coz I was still lower level when I messed with crafting n made those videos :) Heres my TSW playlist ^_^ --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73B754DD283890F0&feature=view_all

Ambry Zealot - I;m playing TSW while waiting for GW2 :p

Thank u guys for all your support! <3<3<3