The secret of building a successful channel?

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi

I have been doing youtube for a couple of months now and I get some pretty fine traffic everyday but problem is that non of the traffic gives me any subscribers even though I have a lot of page views but for some reason my channel docent attract the users who visits :(

I know there is a missing part with my banner but really that can't be the only reason? :spin:

I strongly need your opinions in order for me to up my game and make the necessary changes that may be required for me to grow my channel subscribers :)

lucagrabacr

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There's a lot of stuff to consider when making a subscribable channel, but they are basically -
  • Good content
  • Strong and effective branding
  • Healthy amount of promotion
You should go check out YouTube's Certified Consultants' videos if you want to learn more of these things in-depth. They should help you a lot in understanding what needs to be done and why. Cheers ;)

Also, ask yourself, "Why would people be interested in watching my videos?", because as of now, I see you have some videos of good cars, but that's about it, good cars. You're not giving people enough reason to watch your videos, leave alone subscribe to you at this point.

If I want to see good cars, I can always Google them or even find other YT videos with much more interesting details about these cars, or things done to these cars. For example, why should I watch a video showing a Ferrari F430 Spider if I can watch Richard Hammond goof around and drive it in the streets of London? Or see someone do crazy things to it, or watch Ferrari's own advert of the car, or see it crash, or whatever that is not just showing the car.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: THATSAplusONE