Gaming The search begins for funny gaming peoples and live streamers XD

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello YTtalk community how's everyone doing I am HazzManBLAM back at it again it's been a while. I'm pretty much back here talking about a project I've been working on over the past like 11 months or so XD

My project ''Squaddy Squad'' lol silly name I know but whatever lol it relates some how is focused on us smaller YouTubers working together to create content and being able to help one another out whether it be guidance, help with content ideas, channel art, and other YouTube needs XD. We are currently accepting more YouTubers and also Twitch Streamers as it's about time we branched things out a little over to the streamer folks. The Squaddy Squad project was formed on the 2nd of May 2018 and and has gained quite a few awesome peoples that do YouTube most coming from the UK like myself and awesome peoples coming from the US. The Project has helped people grow their channels and have also helped them with finding some cool people to collaborate with

Now it is time just to give to you a list of games that we have recently played and would prefer you to have

* GMod
* Shellshock Live
* UNO
* Terraria
* Minecraft
* Deceit
* Don't starve together
* Golf It!
* Golf With Your Friends
* Stick Fight
* Worms W.M.D

Also an honourable mention to Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io. And of course we have played Fortnite I mean on and off lol I prefer not to put it on the list cause it's over saturated. And their is me placing Minecraft on the list like that's not saturated already XD

But anyways guy's if you are interested in becoming part of this project feel free to contact me over on Discord. My Discord contact is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Hope to be able to communicate with you very soon

Semery036

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm interested in joining :) My channel is just starting out but I do care about the quality of my videos and I have a bunch of ideas for videos, I just need the right people to record with. And just so you know my current PC will most likely be able to handle games like Gmod, Shellshock, possibly Minecraft, definitely UNO lol, and it should be able to handle Golf it and Golf With Your Friends. As for the others I am not too sure of however this next coming weekend I will be getting ready to build a new gaming PC that will be miles better than the current one I have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Also if you want to contact me on Discord you can find me at Lord Nugs#4018

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm interested in joining :) My channel is just starting out but I do care about the quality of my videos and I have a bunch of ideas for videos, I just need the right people to record with. And just so you know my current PC will most likely be able to handle games like Gmod, Shellshock, possibly Minecraft, definitely UNO lol, and it should be able to handle Golf it and Golf With Your Friends. As for the others I am not too sure of however this next coming weekend I will be getting ready to build a new gaming PC that will be miles better than the current one I have. Hope to hear from you soon!

adding you now :)

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Why did you block me ?

SpicyTort

Reaction score
Hello. I'm interested in joining. I just started out. I have terrain minecraft and gmod, plus I could get the other games at any time

bshink

Reaction score
hey, im interested in joining. my discord is bshink#2313

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. I'm interested in joining. I just started out. I have terrain minecraft and gmod, plus I could get the other games at any time
Sure that's cool feel free to contact me I put my Discord name in my post :)

Alexan

Reaction score
Hey, Im interested to join you on some of the games that you listed like uno, gmod, scribllio, and C.A.H. My discord is Alexan#5650

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, Im interested to join you on some of the games that you listed like uno, gmod, scribllio, and C.A.H. My discord is Alexan#5650
sent you a friend request on Discord :)