The reason Jenna Marbles and Max split up!

NickCil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh trust me, I was more like you in the beginning, treading lightly and feeling like everyone was a real member. Soon as you start growing accustomed to the amount of spam etc we get, you'll get better at sniffing out when something is off.
Yeah I guess spam should be expected for a YT forum (since people often spam for views) but this one does a great job of keeping it relatively spam-free. /offtopic

the1janitor

subscribe if you like my hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Jenna Marbles is one of my favorite YouTuber and also one of my inspirations as a vlogger, and Max seemed like a really nice guy. If you know these two, then I really don't believe you're not curious as to why they broke up. If you don't know/care who Jenna Marbles is, it's beyond me why you're commenting in a thread that has her name in the title.
You guys kill me sometimes.

Reactions: NickCil

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Jenna Marbles is one of my favorite YouTuber and also one of my inspirations as a vlogger, and Max seemed like a really nice guy. If you know these two, then I really don't believe you're not curious as to why they broke up. If you don't know/care who Jenna Marbles is, it's beyond me why you're commenting in a thread that has her name in the title.
You guys kill me sometimes.
Well, I never said I didn't "know/care WHO she is" And my reason for clicking on a thread with her title in it is because of the OP my friend. Never seen her screen name, want to know what kind of thread this is and what angle it's coming from. Then it sounds like a news article or something that would be on the front page of yahoo and I'm like "Huh?" Not to mention, I didn't say "I don't care" at first, I said "i'm not surprised". I think Jenna has been very funny and even given some great advice before, but do I want to know the details of her love life? Naah, do I care if you do? Naah, but it got really funny seeing how many people kept up the "I don't care" thing, it became like a game and I know for ME it was just a joke more than anything. But what "kills" me, is that you post as if our thoughts and feelings on Jenna Marbles have a direct relation to you. You feel the need to defend her cause she's one of your "favorite youtubers". One of my favorite youtubers is Danny from the Gradual Report, and alot of my friends find him downright obnoxious and can't stand him, but I don't feel the need to defend him, I just continue to love him and disagree.

the1janitor

subscribe if you like my hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Well, I never said I didn't "know/care WHO she is" And my reason for clicking on a thread with her title in it is because of the OP my friend. Never seen her screen name, want to know what kind of thread this is and what angle it's coming from. Then it sounds like a news article or something that would be on the front page of yahoo and I'm like "Huh?" Not to mention, I didn't say "I don't care" at first, I said "i'm not surprised". I think Jenna has been very funny and even given some great advice before, but do I want to know the details of her love life? Naah, do I care if you do? Naah, but it got really funny seeing how many people kept up the "I don't care" thing, it became like a game and I know for ME it was just a joke more than anything. But what "kills" me, is that you post as if our thoughts and feelings on Jenna Marbles have a direct relation to you. You feel the need to defend her cause she's one of your "favorite youtubers". One of my favorite youtubers is Danny from the Gradual Report, and alot of my friends find him downright obnoxious and can't stand him, but I don't feel the need to defend him, I just continue to love him and disagree.
my post has nothing to do with Jenna Marbles specifically. i said she's one of my favorite YouTubers to explain why I would find this thread interesting, had it not been promptly derailed. and clicking on a thread is different from taking the time to comment on it. I just find it amusing how people are so quick to let the world know that "they don't care about celebrities" in situations where their opinion on that subject was not requested nor useful. It's a very common phenomenon on and off YouTube.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
my post has nothing to do with Jenna Marbles specifically. i said she's one of my favorite YouTubers to explain why I would find this thread interesting, had it not been promptly derailed. and clicking on a thread is different from taking the time to comment on it. I just find it amusing how people are so quick to let the world know that "they don't care about celebrities" in situations where their opinion on that subject was not requested nor useful. It's a very common phenomenon on and off YouTube.
Fair enough, but I don't think anyone was seriously trying to put off a "Im too good to care about such things" kind of vibe, I think it was just funny to people. I mean, the one thing I don't agree with is the idea its "Sad" people care about her. If she's improved your life, if you admire her views and opinions, if she's been a source of joy to you, then it's perfectly understandable to be interested in her life and people can like whatever they want. I don't THINK anyone in this thread was trying to put out a "I'm above caring about this" vibe, if it was anything like it was for me it just got funnier and funnier as more and more people were like "I too do not care" "Yes, I as well do not care" it was like a game. If there WAS any kind of serious like, "I'm too good for that s**t" attitude going on, I didn't percieve it, and if it was there and I didn't know it, I would have to agree with you. People can have as much interest as they want in the people who affect their lives, if it's Ms. Jenna for you, that is perfectly fine.

Reactions: Talooka

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
so has Nines posted anywhere else after this thread?
I don't believe so. But I wouldn't worry about it, I don't THINK we scared her off, I hope not. Well maybe we did, I dunno I always perceive everything in a light and fun way, to me this was all harmless fun, I do have a tendency to forget people can be sensitive... I hope she wasn't offended...

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don't believe so. But I wouldn't worry about it, I don't THINK we scared her off, I hope not. Well maybe we did, I dunno I always perceive everything in a light and fun way, to me this was all harmless fun, I do have a tendency to forget people can be sensitive... I hope she wasn't offended...
or you could be right and she was just posting to advertise that video? was this her first post?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
or you could be right and she was just posting to advertise that video? was this her first post?
Ohhhh... see when I responded I thought it WAS her first post... but no... she had 15... I don't even want to see what they were lol. If she was just someone who was crazy about Marbles and we all scared her off I'm gonna feel bad :(

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for putting those Information together. While I know who she is I can hardly say that I know anything about him (Her Ex-Boyfriend) but it`s always nice to know what happens outside of my own small YouTube Universe.