The reason Jenna Marbles and Max split up!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
This is almost turning into a forum game. "How much do you not care about this thread?" If I cared any less, I would do a full 180 and be right back to caring, that's how little I care lmao

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Ehh, I find it interesting. It just shows how much you have to watch what you say as you get more well-known because your audience actually starts caring about your opinions on other things/people. :confused:

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ehh, I find it interesting. It just shows how much you have to watch what you say as you get more well-known because your audience actually starts caring about your opinions on other things/people. :confused:
Well way to be the deep guy with the poignant and philosophical perpective that RUINED THE GAME shun the non believer!! Shuuuuuun!!! Lol I keed

Reactions: Talooka

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well way to be the deep guy with the poignant and philosophical perpective that RUINED THE GAME shun the non believer!! Shuuuuuun!!! Lol I keed
Lmao xD Sorry, I just felt bad for NiniNones cuz everyone else was just like IDC GTFO :pompus:
(Nice Charlie the Unicorn reference btw, now I gotta watch that video again)

NickCil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hah sorry guys but yeah, I do care a little bit about this. I sub both Jenna and Max and enjoy their videos... I've been watching Jenna for a while so I do care about what she's up to. I'm not upset over their breakup but I hope they do what is right for themselves and are happy with whatever the outcome is.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Lmao xD Sorry, I just felt bad for NiniNones cuz everyone else was just like IDC GTFO :pompus:
(Nice Charlie the Unicorn reference btw, now I gotta watch that video again)
I didn't feel bad cause I think the person saying this has some kind of agenda. It seemed like it was a promotional effort for Jenna and then when I saw her channel was removed that made me even more suspicious. Sometimes people look at our forum as a means to advertise things or get the attention of vloggers. Like sometimes a person will post on the behalf of a large channel that is too "good" to post or get to know anyone, and to me this had a similar vibe.

And all we actually said was "We don't care", thats hardly a hazing, I look at it like "If Nini really wants to hang with everyone she'll just laugh about it and come back and say "Well I care cause JENNA IS MY LIFE OMG, jk" or something, and we'd be like "hahaha it's cool, if people didn't like celebrity gossip WhattheBuck would be a nobody". That's kinda how I saw it, but I see what you're saying too. Nini if you're really a vlogger and really were just trying to start conversation, didn't mean to scare you off, just seemed like a strange post.

Reactions: NickCil

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
I didn't feel bad cause I think the person saying this has some kind of agenda. It seemed like it was a promotional effort for Jenna and then when I saw her channel was removed that made me even more suspicious. Sometimes people look at our forum as a means to advertise things or get the attention of vloggers. Like sometimes a person will post on the behalf of a large channel that is too "good" to post or get to know anyone, and to me this had a similar vibe.

And all we actually said was "We don't care", thats hardly a hazing, I look at it like "If Nini really wants to hang with everyone she'll just laugh about it and come back and say "Well I care cause JENNA IS MY LIFE OMG, jk" or something, and we'd be like "hahaha it's cool, if people didn't like celebrity gossip WhattheBuck would be a nobody". That's kinda how I saw it, but I see what you're saying too. Nini if you're really a vlogger and really were just trying to start conversation, didn't mean to scare you off, just seemed like a strange post.
Ohhhhh kk I see I see :eek: Excuse my noobish self, I'll grow, believe in me :spin:

NickCil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Yeah she seems pretty shady lol

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ohhhhh kk I see I see :eek: Excuse my noobish self, I'll grow, believe in me :spin:
Oh trust me, I was more like you in the beginning, treading lightly and feeling like everyone was a real member. Soon as you start growing accustomed to the amount of spam etc we get, you'll get better at sniffing out when something is off.

Reactions: Talooka