The Ravaged Theater

andrewscrew

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, great find!
thanks it was a very cool place to explore! this video is one of four I shot I'm still waiting to post the final two where I discover I was most likely not alone.( fresh boot prints, and pillows in rooms)

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Wow, neat. I'm a bit jealous...there are very few abandoned buildings here because real estate is super hot...and when there are, I'm too scared to go in because they're in sketchy parts of town. One of these days I'll find someone to explore with so we can watch out for each other :p

andrewscrew

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, neat. I'm a bit jealous...there are very few abandoned buildings here because real estate is super hot...and when there are, I'm too scared to go in because they're in sketchy parts of town. One of these days I'll find someone to explore with so we can watch out for each other :p
yeah I'm originally from Baltimore and would never go alone in those places but fortunately where I live now I don't worry to much but I'm always expecting a squatter, junkie or drug dealer. definitely ads to the fear factor being alone but I prefer to have a friend or two with me too.