The power of taking a YouTube break

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This summer have been warm and great and I actually got to relax:) I decided to take a 100% Youtube break, and for about a month and a half I never logged on my channel. I recommend that everyone takes a break like that once in a while. Just leave it (if you can) and come back and have a “fresh” start.
I think most of us get caught up in this Yt-universe from sometimes only focusingon stats (views/subs and so one). For me it was VERY beneficial to leave it all for a month and a half, and when I returned I was actually much more motivated.:up2:
I am not saying that this works for everyone but think about it and give it a go if you feel like it (dare);)

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i sulked for 4 months when YT changed the criteria for getting moneytised in Jan. I didn't bother again until end April when i decided I would take up the new challenge of 1000 subs. One fifth way there now. Got the 4000 watch hours. I notice their was zero growth while i did nothing. The youtube knows if you are sulking lol.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The youtube knows if you are sulking lol.
Hehehe no doubt they no but this break did me a lot of good. I am back now working on new videos and the motivation is back too so it´s a good thing. Keep up your great work and best of luck with treaching your goals:)

Reactions: UhoohExtra