The other video upload sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We all know there are more video upload sites out there other than YouTube and that they can be good for getting people to watch your videos on a worldwide scale and have them appeal to non-YouTube users. My question is, do you use the other video upload websites yourself perhaps in conjunction with YouTube so more people get to see them? Do you get good or bad results from it? Do you find it a waste of time uploading elsewhere?

Share your thoughts on this :)

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've uploaded a little on Funny or Die, the reaction I got there was a lot smaller than on Youtube. I think Youtube is easily the biggest and most popular.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've uploaded a little on Funny or Die, the reaction I got there was a lot smaller than on Youtube. I think Youtube is easily the biggest and most popular.
I've never heard of the site before I will have to check it out. It is fact that YouTube is the biggest player out there but you would think something might come close but it seems none do when it comes to viewers etc

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Funny or Die is a comedy website made by Will Ferrell and Adam Mckay. I think it was made around Youtube's first surge of popularity.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Funny or Die is a comedy website made by Will Ferrell and Adam Mckay. I think it was made around Youtube's first surge of popularity.
Oh so it was a competitor back in the days? I gather this one is strictly humour videos?

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think they started out as a competitor but now they have a Youtube channel, I guess that's just how it works. And yeah, it is strictly comedy so I guess that attributes to it's lack of traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.