The oldest people on YouTube?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
of course there's thousands of kids on YouTube and I'm including everyone under 40 as a kid. I know there's a few people older than me here but stil no one is at retirement age. So it makes me wonder are there people in their 70s or 80s doing YouTube videos? It could be kind of cool hearing stories from the old days and seeing old film and photos too. Maybe fewer older folks understand how YouTube works but they'd have free time to create. So anyone know?

Gaijillionaire

Reaction score
Channel Type
That's awesome!! It's like gramma grandpa and an uncle!

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Aha~ yes you could say that I guess. But I really do like Grand Illusions, been watching that channel for about 2-3 years already.

Gaijillionaire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cool. I just picked 40 as an even number that any one 18 would say is old. But there's a big difference if 40 and 70. Still cool to see this. They used be cool and with it in their day

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
of course there's thousands of kids on YouTube and I'm including everyone under 40 as a kid. I know there's a few people older than me here but stil no one is at retirement age. So it makes me wonder are there people in their 70s or 80s doing YouTube videos? It could be kind of cool hearing stories from the old days and seeing old film and photos too. Maybe fewer older folks understand how YouTube works but they'd have free time to create. So anyone know?
The was a "rapper grandma" on TV a few days ago, the morning show I believe. She's in a retirement home, and she raps others' lyrics. She's also working on her own lyrics. Don't remember the channel name though...