THE NEXT ZOIE BURGHER

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So for those of you who don't check out Tumblr for Overwatch fan art on a daily basis like me, you probably never noticed that theres a girl who loves to spam her selfies and booty pics on the tag while also promoting her youtube channel with these pictures. I decided to finally talk about her in this video, because she's dangerously close to Zoie Burgher territory and she's not even an adult. Also she doesn't like to own up for her actions, so theres that too.
As always, thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to check out my thread and my video! If you have any feedback for me feel free to leave a comment and let me know!

Gilded_Overlord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol!! thats not a bad idea tho!![DOUBLEPOST=1495320197,1495320155][/DOUBLEPOST]you just promoted the hell out of her also lol!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
lol!! thats not a bad idea tho!![DOUBLEPOST=1495320197,1495320155][/DOUBLEPOST]you just promoted the hell out of her also lol!
Eh its more of a give and take, I promoted her because honestly people will like her....personality, but I mean at least people know she's underage and acting like Zoie Burgher for attention:twins: