Gaming The Next Vanoss Gaming Crew! GMOD, GTA, Errything! :D

Social Gamer

Reaction score
I'm glad you ran across this. I've recently started YouTube and I'm gonna hit it hard this year. I watch Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, H20 Delirious, all of 'em (I mean, who doesn't?). I would love to find a group of people, or make a group of people, like that to record and grow with! I'm up for GMOD skits and funny moments, GTA, Rocket league, Rust, Csgo, Pubg and you name it I'm up for it. I know it can be hard to showcase your full personality without people to play off of or joke around with (which is a problem I'm running into). So hopefully this can remedy that!

What I'm looking for:
  • Be witty and funny
  • Have a true passion to entertain and inspire the viewers
  • High quality video and audio
  • Be willing to spend time editing and making great videos
  • Have creative ideas - ideas for new content, new games, etc.
Get to know me:
  • I pride myself in thinking I'm pretty witty
  • I care about changing lives, entertaining and motivating the people I come in contact with
  • I'm easy to get along with
  • If I curse, it's not too extreme
  • I'm dedicated to this and willing to put in tons of work
  • I have creative and new ideas, for the most part
  • I enjoy almost every kind of game
Extra stuff:
  • Cursing, I don't really care about. You won't hear me doing it excessively, though
  • If every joke is a sexual innuendo, we probably aren't the best match. Some are fine, but too many gets tiresome
  • Must Have Skype!! (Cause Discord is bad in my country)
That's about it! If you're interested and think we'd get along well, post a reply or message me! I look forward to meeting you! Here's to the Vanoss Gaming Crew 2.0! :D haha

Reactions: ItzKeno and ImDylan

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here! Where are you from? How old are you? Who is Vanoss gaming? What do you do besides youtube?
Is it weird that I don´t know who Vanoss is?
I´m asking, because the introduction doesn´t say much about you as a person!

Social Gamer

Reaction score
I am from dubai and i m 16 years old. vanoss gamer is the bigest gaming youtuber who gets 5 million views everyday on his videos. Yes its weird you do not know him.

Reactions: ImDylan

Resarious

Reaction score
hey, i want to join, i know vanoss a bit and i like his content :D, oh im also from indonesia, sowe're kinda close :v, so wher and how do we discuss further, (if uw ould like to of course XD)

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is exactly what i am looking for. Please check out my channel and let me know. I have just shifted to gaming content as i was a comedy channel. I want to make people laugh through gaming , i have been highly consistent for over 2-3 years adn try and produce the best quality videos. I am from the UK and i am 22.

Reactions: ImDylan

ImDylan

Reaction score
I'm 17 from the United States and I'm able to play whatever. I have a good PC and a PS4 and would love to collab! Join this discord so we can start getting people discord.gg/KQyHz5

Last edited:

Social Gamer

Reaction score
hey, i want to join, i know vanoss a bit and i like his content :D, oh im also from indonesia, sowe're kinda close :v, so wher and how do we discuss further, (if uw ould like to of course XD)
add me in skype:Gaming.wolf2

Chewsba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm 17 from the United States and I'm able to play whatever. I have a good PC and a PS4 and would love to collab! Join this discord so we can start getting people discord.gg/KQyHz5
Are u still looking for people to collab with?

NewSparkFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm from the states, I'm 19 and really looking for more people to record with, i have some friends i record with now who are all super funny and awesome but also arent youtubers, so its hard for me to do proper collaborations, but ive recently gotten back into youtube after a few months break and really going hard on it right now, i do have skype (just need to reinstall)

Chewsba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm from the states, I'm 19 and really looking for more people to record with, i have some friends i record with now who are all super funny and awesome but also arent youtubers, so its hard for me to do proper collaborations, but ive recently gotten back into youtube after a few months break and really going hard on it right now, i do have skype (just need to reinstall)
Do you wanna record some vids with me? I only use discord tho not skype