Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Douglas MacKrell

The Internet's Foremost Sexpro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So yesterday, after I discovered the new updated InVideo Programming settings, I built myself an alpha-ed watermark.

So feel free to answer the question above, or leave a comment below! I'd like to hear your two cents!

Here's the watermark so you can see it!

HightLink

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I don't use it anymore because I put my watermark in the corner right when I edit my video, it's safer that way

Reactions: Douglas MacKrell

Douglas MacKrell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
....Watermark? What...?
I'm not sure if InVideo Programming is available for all YouTube or just partners, but it's the ability to add both a link to check out another video you've published, and a separate picture link to go right to subscriptions.

The latter used to be connected to my G+ profile picture, but now they call it a "watermark". A small square of space that they suggest should be an alpha-ed image (transparent background)

My show logo as it stands is far too wide for that to work, so I made that little square version of my logo that kinda gets the point across.

I may update it a little.

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
I'm not sure if InVideo Programming is available for all YouTube or just partners, but it's the ability to add both a link to check out another video you've published, and a separate picture link to go right to subscriptions.

The latter used to be connected to my G+ profile picture, but now they call it a "watermark". A small square of space that they suggest should be an alpha-ed image (transparent background)

My show logo as it stands is far too wide for that to work, so I made that little square version of my logo that kinda gets the point across.

I may update it a little.

I just looked into it I seem to be able to put a watermark on my videos but I'm not Partnered (Not to my knowledge.)

CramBoom

Classy Science
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I also make add my own watermark while editing. It's more reliable, that way if my video is embedded somewhere and annotations are off, people will still know the video is by me.

Douglas MacKrell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
put a picture of it here for the rest, imma click your name to see it though.
I hear that (the lower right side part). The problem is that this new "Watermark" system makes that little subscribe widget locked in the upper right corner. You can't fix it's location I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1377268065,1377267951][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just looked into it I seem to be able to put a watermark on my videos but I'm not Partnered (Not to my knowledge.)
That's good to know Kate (Caitlin)! I'm glad it's open to everyone. I think it's starting to grow on me. I like that my videos have a brand on them.

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
That's good to know Kate (Caitlin)! I'm glad it's open to everyone. I think it's starting to grow on me. I like that my videos have a brand on them.

I would prefer to have it in a different corner though, if youtube doesn't do this I think a lot of people are going to complain.

Douglas MacKrell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would prefer to have it in a different corner though, if youtube doesn't do this I think a lot of people are going to complain.
Yeah, me too. But it's understandable from a unity standpoint. They launched "YouTube One" in order to clean up and help brand YouTube as a whole against the sea of start-up video hosting companies out there. Making EVERYONE'S watermark in the same spot helps all YT videos feel like they're coming from the same place.