Animation The New World-Custom Anime (BY ME)

do you like it?

• Total voters

HouseyHouse

Yes,You Heard it right,my CUSTOM anime :D (it's made-ed by me)
soooo im realy trying to finish this "thing"...so tell me in the comments below if you want to help with music,story,vocals,voices,etc
sooo becouse im working on it and i finished creating a character,here's a little sneek-peek of what the caracter should look like
The_New_World_art_1.jpg

no,this will not be an dark anime,but it will be about guns...yeah...her name is...i want some help with the names so can someone comment an name for this character? :p
so yeah....btw if you dont know why this anime is named "the new world" is becouse is in the future..in the year 2032 :D
so yeah...i hope you guys will enjoy this anime when i'll finish it...ow yeah and the anime will be on youtube...free for everyone :D
so yeah..bye

i am very good on making a story expectedly on anime...with guns and futuristic background. if you want me pm me by youtube or yttalk.

Yes,You Heard it right,my CUSTOM anime :D (it's made-ed by me)
soooo im realy trying to finish this "thing"...so tell me in the comments below if you want to help with music,story,vocals,voices,etc
sooo becouse im working on it and i finished creating a character,here's a little sneek-peek of what the caracter should look like
The_New_World_art_1.jpg

no,this will not be an dark anime,but it will be about guns...yeah...her name is...i want some help with the names so can someone comment an name for this character? :p
so yeah....btw if you dont know why this anime is named "the new world" is becouse is in the future..in the year 2032 :D
so yeah...i hope you guys will enjoy this anime when i'll finish it...ow yeah and the anime will be on youtube...free for everyone :D
so yeah..bye
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEME!
I AM A DIE HARD OTAKU AND CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS!
Just tell me what to do and I will try my best!
THIS LOOK SOOOOOO COOOOOOLLLL!
Senpai~ You are the best![DOUBLEPOST=1415999623,1415999249][/DOUBLEPOST]A name for her?
How about Amaterasu, the god
Mizuki, Mayumi, Izumi, Isana, Eri, Chieko, Sora, Yuriko, Yukiko, Tsukiko!

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEME!
Senpai~ You are the best![DOUBLEPOST=1415999623,1415999249][/DOUBLEPOST]A name for her?
K :p
can you do music,lyrics,etc?

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEME!
nice names you got these :p i'll use one of them mayby

about the storyline how about we make it so that young students learn to use guns so they are protected from war and mutants. welcome to the new world where death is knocking.

about the storyline how about we make it so that young students learn to use guns so they are protected from war and mutants.
No. That will sound boring.
We will make out of this world tech anime which uses futuristic guns to do stuff.

No. That will sound boring.
We will make out of this world tech anime which uses futuristic guns to do stuff.

yes, its not that big of a disaster area people are controlling the dangers but sometimes its not very effective so things do get messy.

Back