Gaming THE MOST CANCEROUS GROUP CREATED OF DANK MEMERS

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello it's Sheepy! Ever wanted to make a video and you're like that sounds really cool but wait I don't have friends....what that's just me? Well anyways calling to all those that weren't meant to be legends! If you game and you got some kind of sense of humor well you came to the right post. Fate lead you here to be motivated by a sheep and if you don't believe in that you're own insight did. I'm pretty decent on the sub count and views but who cares let's have fun. For all the chill vibes and undiscovered talent out there. Let me know if you're in then we can figure out what we actually play!

Aniel Molina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your title caught my eye instantly lmao anywhere I can contact you ?

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello it's Sheepy! Ever wanted to make a video and you're like that sounds really cool but wait I don't have friends....what that's just me? Well anyways calling to all those that weren't meant to be legends! If you game and you got some kind of sense of humor well you came to the right post. Fate lead you here to be motivated by a sheep and if you don't believe in that you're own insight did. I'm pretty decent on the sub count and views but who cares let's have fun. For all the chill vibes and undiscovered talent out there. Let me know if you're in then we can figure out what we actually play!
Hey Sheepy my nane us GamingMax add me on steam or discord and we can talk there my steam name is:GamingMax i have the same logo i have here and on discord my name is:GamingMax#1825
Or add me on skype its: GamingMax OR roey9634

Sloof

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
EY, not really looking to collab but just talking about youtube stuff, gaming, helping each other out, etc. I'm good at design also.

Discord: Sloof#7005
Steam: Dr. Sloof, PhD in Memeology

I know memes, I got the best memes, kek