The match that put us on the map

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

hey guys i just wanted to share this match from 2011. this is unfortunately a reupload as the original channel got clicked bombed and i ended up disbanding that channel...which sucks cause the video had over 5k views lol...anyway this match really put us on the map in terms of wrestling. we had many people come up to us and say that watching this got them back in to wrestling we're pretty proud of this match and i still think it's my favorite one ever! funny after this match we started our youtube channel and found yttalk haha so it all comes back to this match!

anyway guys enjoy (or don't!) and leave a comment! :D

@Selim Keles @VlogBalor @Jawad Soomro @G-Man @Conso1727 @Munchito696 @Riddikore @Shendijiro

tag others that are fans of wrestling! i don't know all that is on this forum lol

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
The double chlotesline/pin was an interesting spot, well executed suplexes, and dat powerbomb! Creative use of the environment as well
RIP Trashcan 2011/2011

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The double chlotesline/pin was an interesting spot, well executed suplexes, and dat powerbomb! Creative use of the environment as well
RIP Trashcan 2011/2011
regarding your spoiler thats the second one. one more died before this and one more died after!

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Suplex 5.50 win. I like your entrance music.

There are no wrestling schools near me, this looks fun as hell >.>

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Suplex 5.50 win. I like your entrance music.

There are no wrestling schools near me, this looks fun as hell >.>
it is fun! but too many people have said it was fun before hand and then said "f**k i hate it i broke my leg doing that stupid stuff" hahahahahaa. gotta truly love the physicality of it!

the closest wrestling school we have is a couple hrs away as @Selim Keles and i were talking about...i guess we all live in ghost towns lol.... so 10 years ago we made our own wrestling school! the local indy promotion knows of us haha they don't like us cause we steal there youtube viewers hahaha. not sure why they're too worried tho..they destroy us in live shows! our mask has been like 40 ppl their max has been 200-400.

as for the entrance a bad a** by the name of William Adams custom made that for me..unfortunately he doesn't yttalk or youtube anymore :(

Reactions: Chance C

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
it is fun! but too many people have said it was fun before hand and then said "f**k i hate it i broke my leg doing that stupid stuff" hahahahahaa. gotta truly love the physicality of it!

the closest wrestling school we have is a couple hrs away as @Selim Keles and i were talking about...i guess we all live in ghost towns lol.... so 10 years ago we made our own wrestling school! the local indy promotion knows of us haha they don't like us cause we steal there youtube viewers hahaha. not sure why they're too worried tho..they destroy us in live shows! our mask has been like 40 ppl their max has been 200-400.

as for the entrance a bad a** by the name of William Adams custom made that for me..unfortunately he doesn't yttalk or youtube anymore :(
Cool Man! I want to get into it when im fitter, the closest one to me is like, 3 hours away on the train :)

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool Man! I want to get into it when im fitter, the closest one to me is like, 3 hours away on the train :)
thats not too bad man! give it a go bro. i know you got the knowledge! put it to good use. wish i had some of you guys here. i'd teach you guys how to call a match! lots of trainers unfortunately don't but some are super awesome and make sure you know the craft.