The impact of Thumbnails

Necrovarius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love some design help. I have reached out to many on the "Free Graphics Help" Forums, all of them ask what I want and then never deliver. i have ideas, I just dont know how to implement them. But Yes help would be appreciated. Eventually I will be making a channel trailer.

OfficialAuxiliary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would love some design help. I have reached out to many on the "Free Graphics Help" Forums, all of them ask what I want and then never deliver. i have ideas, I just dont know how to implement them. But Yes help would be appreciated. Eventually I will be making a channel trailer.
You can DM me on twitter if you would like @realauxiliary

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
First of all you need a good banner and change some settings to customize your homepage. Good thumbnails is very important but even more important for youtube recommend you videos to the viewer.Been recommended is everything life of your channel will depend on it .

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thumbnails are really important.While making thumbnails just make sure your background & font color all together really pops out.You can add branding (Thumbnail Overlay) to your thumbnail.It does not just help your thumbnails to pop out in front of other thumbnails but it's also really important for branding.Best of luck :)

Necrovarius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just an update, Shoutout to @RealAuxiliary for making some sick channel art for me! Also, I have started putting more time into my thumbnails...and I think it is working!