The 'I Got Partnered with RPM' Thread

Opticgeekify

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Actually, you should be sorry for me, because one of my channels was partnered with RPM and I got out of it, and now this happened to me. :(
You cannot really blame the Network for this , it seems more of like a YouTube error instead!
Anyway i probably when my contract is finished , is renew it with there 1 yr contact (they no longer do the 2 yr contract).[DOUBLEPOST=1371930866,1371930679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also wanted to add, anyone may answer this, as it's the biggest unsolved "root question" to rpm atm, Thanks!

Ahh hello, You seem knowledgeable, so I will direct my question to you :D
I like many others was offered the 50/50 2 years :( ( i have 60/views a day and quickly rising, btw do they give diff contracts for more views / month ect? )
I was wondering if there is any negotiation with this, because 2 years... is along time >.< and i may want to move to another network ect, thanks.

-Adam[DOUBLEPOST=1367057614,1367057250][/DOUBLEPOST]"Yeah so many people do not realize that RPM has 2 contracts now. :O

"RPM accepts anyone now- but channels with less than 84 daily views will be offered a 2 year, 50%/50% contract. That contract is really bad. If you want, boost your views up to 84 views, then sign. I like RPM. I am partnered with their gaming sub-network. The thing is, RPM will probably be swamped in support with all the new partners." - From another one of my posts."
Posted by , infamousmano
Ah, so like said ealier if i boost my views from 60 to 84 I will be offered 60/40 and 1 year right?[DOUBLEPOST=1367058108][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO and finally ( i think )
- If i deny this, is it completely denying the network? as in, will i be able to accept future contracts from them ( Old contract )
Basicly, if i reject this, can they / will they send another once i reach 84+ views a day???

If anyone can accuratly answer my questions, i both applaud and warmly thank-you!
You might be able to negotiate with them but this would be quite hard. But they do not do the 2 yr contract anymore so the choose is quite simple. You should be able to join after denying a contact!

Farzan23

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
HTML:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/monetization-on-youtube/rhhmtVAjoOg%5B1-25-true%5D
Can someone please attach this to the main post so people would be aware of this? because this happened to me too, and still no fix! and is happening to people as well...

carlos valdivia

Reaction score
I was just recently accepted by RPM and I went to go check my earnings and my estimated earnings tab was missing. Does anyone know why this is?

unknown_user015

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I was just recently accepted by RPM and I went to go check my earnings and my estimated earnings tab was missing. Does anyone know why this is?

Contact rpm support to turn it on. It's the same with Fullscreen the estimated earnings is also missing but it can turn it on if you email them.

Geekdomo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am with N4Gtv a subnetwork under RPM/Maker that specializes in geeky/gamer content. Overall very happy with RPM. Rates are fair and their dashboard is completely transparent so thats a plus.

Farzan23

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I am with N4Gtv a subnetwork under RPM/Maker that specializes in geeky/gamer content. Overall very happy with RPM. Rates are fair and their dashboard is completely transparent so thats a plus.

Their dashboard is like 1month old. lol as well as their support is horrible.

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Their dashboard is like 1month old. lol as well as their support is horrible.
What do you mean one month old? They have had a dashboard since forever lol. They just updated it recently. :p