The 'I Got Partnered with RPM' Thread

IAppleCommericals

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am with RPM and so far no complaints at all.

You'll likely get offered a 2 year contract with a 60/40 split where you earn 60% (for a channel your size this is normal and isn't terrible since you won't really see any earnings for at least a year anyway).

They can be a bit slow sometimes, but they do get back to you it depends on time of year and how backed up they are. They're good though, trustworthy. Most complaints arise from people not reading the contract and then blaming the network.
Doesn't RPM offer a 1 year contract now , but a sh!t cut ?

unknown_user015

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
So your monetization was never gone? :p

lol, when i was released by RPM i was expecting to go back to using adsense again but in the video manager there's no dollar sign, monetization is not enabled. In my dashboard, youtube invited me to enable monetization again but i ignore it and applied to Fullscreen instead.

But i believe if your adsense is not disbaled it's ok to go other networks.

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Doesn't RPM offer a 1 year contract now , but a sh!t cut ?

No. Two months back they just offered another contract for smaller channels. Basically, you could join RPM and have barely any views, but get a crappy contract- 50/50 for 2 years. They stopped it like two or three weeks later and just stayed with the old one. It's a general 1 year 60/40. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371326954,1371326929][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol, when i was released by RPM i was expecting to go back to using adsense again but in the video manager there's no dollar sign, monetization is not enabled. In my dashboard, youtube invited me to enable monetization again but i ignore it and applied to Fullscreen instead.

But i believe if your adsense is not disbaled it's ok to go other networks.

Oh okay. I thought your adsense was DISABLED. That would be a problem. :p

IAppleCommericals

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
No. Two months back they just offered another contract for smaller channels. Basically, you could join RPM and have barely any views, but get a crappy contract- 50/50 for 2 years. They stopped it like two or three weeks later and just stayed with the old one. It's a general 1 year 60/40. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371326954,1371326929][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh okay. I thought your adsense was DISABLED. That would be a problem. :p
Oh , i see :)

Carl Hinton

Loving The Gameplay
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Apologies if this has already been asked, but having just been accepted into Fullscreen, my videos are now lying unclaimed. Is it neccessary for me to 'claim' them to be viewable?

Again, sorry if this is a noob or stupid question :)

TheLightSkinSmurf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Apologies if this has already been asked, but having just been accepted into Fullscreen, my videos are now lying unclaimed. Is it neccessary for me to 'claim' them to be viewable?

Again, sorry if this is a noob or stupid question :)

Not exactly sure If I understand the question but I do know that under fullscreen you have to claim each and every one of your videos.

Reactions: Carl Hinton

Carl Hinton

Loving The Gameplay
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not exactly sure If I understand the question but I do know that under fullscreen you have to claim each and every one of your videos.
But his ability to have adsense has to be there. The monetization button has to work for him to ever get partnered by any network.
Sorry guys, I didnt explain myself very well. I was saying I had just got partnered and the claim button has just come up in video manager instead of monetize. What I was asking is do I need to sort out the claim button for my videos to be playable to everyone, or will they play as per normal without being "claimed".

Hope that makes more sense :)

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry guys, I didnt explain myself very well. I was saying I had just got partnered and the claim button has just come up in video manager instead of monetize. What I was asking is do I need to sort out the claim button for my videos to be playable to everyone, or will they play as per normal without being "claimed".

Hope that makes more sense :)

I was referring to the other guy. ;)

Yes, if you go to the video settings and tick claim-and then pick the ad types you would like to appear on that specific video. Once it is claimed, ads will start appearing. :)

Reactions: Carl Hinton