The Greatest Comment

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Comments can be so joyfully great, also can be heartbreaking sometimes

I wanted to hear two of your, greatest comment of all time on your channel.

My two:
1. I came here for story writing research and what I found is a legend. :bounce:
2. its a surprise you're only at 100..the quality and work of your videos are amazing..im gonna be a sub for life

First one made me laugh, second one made me want to make more videos and keep pushing further and further.

Let's hear them!

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My two comments would be:

1- a guy comments on my video: "what the frog"

2- the same person comments again saying: "is this garbage"

The reason why those are my greatest comments is because those are my only comments...
[The sound of silence starts playing]

Reactions: EVO

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favourite (and only non-spam/generic reply)

"wow this content isnt complete s**t subscrobe +1"

Reactions: Smartie

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
datguy I was going to go throw a comment on your channel but your link wasnt working. All my comments have been real positive. my favorite is:
Doing the news is hard and you do a great job! you speak clearly, pick interesting stories, and i love your funny personal comments. Great job you deserve way more subscribers
the second best was simply :f$%k thats pretty. on a video I posted about a snow day.

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"I love the idea to record with the phone when it goes in!"
"Wow, how DID you do that?! That card may have been the queen of diamonds, but you're the king of magic! (Sorry, that was a bit cheesy). Subbed! :)"

The first was a comment from a magician with a larger YouTube following, so getting recognition from him was cool and the second one was just super cheesy but still humorous.

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"Hope you guys grow big as like Prank vs Prank! It just takes one video to blow up like ricegum!"

"Just wanted to let everyone know that I was before 500,000 and 1million"

These types of comments make my days!

jdSenpai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The greatest comments I get are usually when I see the same people every video commenting, it really does warm my soul.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've started to build a community now which is amazing. I've got a group of regular commenters starting to form. Love it ☺

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My favorite comment comes from an angry poster who watched one of my Copyright and Monetization tutorial videos. I typically wear a Washington Nationals hat in my videos. Apparently, he was unfamiliar with American Baseball because he wrote,

"Why are you wearing a F@#$ing Walgreens Hat in this video? Are you the son of the owner?"

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the comment and posted it for all my friends to enjoy on Facebook. lol

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
LOL great comments guys. I found them funny!