The Funny Side of Love?

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi,

I would really appreciate it if you could take some time to review my latest video and give any feedback (good or bad) I am trying out some new styles and video editing methods.

Thank you in adavnce for watching :)

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright there Destroyer30i6. Interesting structure and general idea. There will always be weird stuff on the internet to discuss. You seem confident and natural in front of the camera. Your aesthetics are great and the editing is smooth. I would suggest trying out some more in depth cut away sketches perhaps. I liked your silly voices while reading out the comments towards the end. Reminded me of Adam Buxton.
I do think you could aim to get this type of video to under five minutes. The grumpy old man in me (I’m not old but I am quite grumpy sometimes) is always annoyed by short attention spans but it is a fact these days.
Overall. Great visuals, interesting presenter. I had a good chuckle at the voices. Good work.

Reactions: Destroyer30i6

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Alright there Destroyer30i6. Interesting structure and general idea. There will always be weird stuff on the internet to discuss. You seem confident and natural in front of the camera. Your aesthetics are great and the editing is smooth. I would suggest trying out some more in depth cut away sketches perhaps. I liked your silly voices while reading out the comments towards the end. Reminded me of Adam Buxton.
I do think you could aim to get this type of video to under five minutes. The grumpy old man in me (I’m not old but I am quite grumpy sometimes) is always annoyed by short attention spans but it is a fact these days.
Overall. Great visuals, interesting presenter. I had a good chuckle at the voices. Good work.
Thanks for the review, and thank you for the compliments. Yeah I am trying to perfect this style of video, make it as short and funny as possible. Once I find my formula I can make more of these videos and hopefully they will get better and better each time

Reactions: BlandMark