The Frugal Filmmaker

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes yes yes I know what you mean. I have the bloggie touch, it is kind of crappy in low light. The screen is awful as well when viewing videos. Ive also noticed that if filmed outside, it doesnt catch the true colors but adding a little color correction in editing takes care of that.
yeah i cant wait until i get my canon im gonna destroy this thing its good for vlogging and the occasional family videos but its not made for filming at ALL its over sensitive and too light dependent for my taste.

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have mine off most of the time and sometimes on, it really depends how I feel after uploading it, I have never been overly keen on the rating system even though you would expect one on YouTube. I feel that too many people abuse it especially when you are just starting out on YouTube.
Im thinking about getting just a regular hand held camera with the screen that folds out. Im hoping so anyway.

VanCityVideo

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh man, I haven't even looked into additional lighting yet. Started off by focusing on a camera, and then sound. Seems like it just takes more and more people to do a shoot when you start wanting to make it look nice hah.

allisonmacd

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's so true! Lighting can really elevate the quality of the video asthetics. This is very helpful and accurate info - thanks for sharing!

Reactions: LyfeWithDragons

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's so true! Lighting can really elevate the quality of the video asthetics. This is very helpful and accurate info - thanks for sharing!
Thank you for replying, always enjoy feedback! :D