The Forest Series - All Support Appreciated

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey buddy, I watched your Superhot series a while back and really enjoyed it. The presentation of your video with your facecam has improved since then, and you seem a lot more comfortable on the mic, so nice work on that.

One recommendation I would make for your channel, is that you have your playlists ordered nicely, but you haven't got them on the home page of your channel. I'd suggest adding your playlists to that, so its easy for newcomers to see what content you have on offer, without them having to search for it.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: LewisPlays

LewisPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey buddy, I watched your Superhot series a while back and really enjoyed it. The presentation of your video with your facecam has improved since then, and you seem a lot more comfortable on the mic, so nice work on that.

One recommendation I would make for your channel, is that you have your playlists ordered nicely, but you haven't got them on the home page of your channel. I'd suggest adding your playlists to that, so its easy for newcomers to see what content you have on offer, without them having to search for it.

Keep up the great work!
Thank you for the feedback! I watched my older videos earlier and realised how much I have improved myself aha

Reactions: Reo Lazaro