The Film I'll soon be making!

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
Hey Guys, now I've been watching Films on DVD and, of course, the Internet (google, youtube etc...) and it makes me what to make a film myself.. Now I have written the scripts for all 3 films I want to make..

Now, the only problem i have is the Title, I want it unique,
nothing like the others or comical... now the first film (as the film is in three parts) is about a young boy living his life as any boy would, and all of a sudden there are two versions of him, Now here's the Catch!

There the same exact person, Same Identical Worlds, but Seperated by only a choice.. you know the saying ''each time a person makes a choice, they create two worlds, one for the thing you choose, and one for the thing you didn't choose'' well, that's exactly how this film is about.

now, he doesn't realise this until 1 morning John (played by my partner, Ian) sees my evil twin posed in a photo and instantly asumes its me playing a pratical Joke on him, until everything starts going wrong. each time my original self does something, my alternative self does the exact Opposite.

Now I can't tell you more Due to Secrecy... but i do want your help on a Title... if i have loads the best title discribing the film Earns there name in the film at beginning/ending....

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There the same exact person, Same Identical Worlds, but Seperated by only a choice.. you know the saying ''each time a person makes a choice, they create two worlds, one for the thing you choose, and one for the thing you didn't choose'' well, that's exactly how this film is about.
That reminds me of a Frasier episode where there are 2 story's on the same day separated by one choice...it was like him trying on a jacket in one story and in the other story he didn't try it on. Because of that one thing the 2 story's are way different. It was a great episode...I miss that show.
As for the title just name it something that has nothing to do with the movie! Just call it Jaws. Wait I'm told Jaws has already been taken. Call it Tangerine Nights. What does it mean? I don't know...that's the point! Hell movies like Vanilla Sky got away with it. And how about Minority Report? I don't think they ever talked about such a report. And like every single Marx Brothers Movie title made no sense. Duck Soup? And what about Clockwork Orange and Good Will Hunting? What do those even mean?

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
That reminds me of a Frasier episode where there are 2 story's on the same day separated by one choice...it was like him trying on a jacket in one story and in the other story he didn't try it on. Because of that one thing the 2 story's are way different. It was a great episode...I miss that show.
As for the title just name it something that has nothing to do with the movie! Just call it Jaws. Wait I'm told Jaws has already been taken. Call it Tangerine Nights. What does it mean? I don't know...that's the point! Hell movies like Vanilla Sky got away with it. And how about Minority Report? I don't think they ever talked about such a report. And like every single Marx Brothers Movie title made no sense. Duck Soup? And what about Clockwork Orange and Good Will Hunting? What do those even mean?
I like the title to match the Film.. i was dreaming i called it ''Exact Opposite'' but I was like ''that doesn't match the story'' its bloody hard to find a Title to match it.