The Film Festival

omgwtfbacon

www.youtube.com/babyfproductions
Reaction score
This was considered (by our viewers) one of our best films, so we entered it in a local short film competition near where we all live. Of course, not being very knowledgeable in the art of film and such, the judges and audience there didn't have very much feedback. I would really like to know what you guys think of this film.

P.S. You won't really understand the beginning phone call unless you go and watch our older videos. Sorry about that.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Ok watching... I'm already liking that Elvis was on the phone. This dialogue is great! I love his assessment of her psyche based on her disapproval of Katey Perry. Where did you get these covers of famous songs? I loled when the cop took his mustache off. Oh you went kind of Benny Hill in that one section haha This is so stylish, you put so many little nuances in there that give it this vibe and this flavor, it's downright absurd and I love it! Dude, Im subbing you, and I'm BOXING you!! This is the kind of content I want to be associated with! Hope you'll check me out too!

omgwtfbacon

www.youtube.com/babyfproductions
Reaction score
Sorry it took me so long to get back with you but THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I plan on uploading our future videos here, too! That's great that you noticed all the small things, no one ever seems to get that. The covers of the popular songs are actually done by us, and I may load them up in the future to Soundcloud as free to download or something :p Thanks again!!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Sorry it took me so long to get back with you but THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I plan on uploading our future videos here, too! That's great that you noticed all the small things, no one ever seems to get that. The covers of the popular songs are actually done by us, and I may load them up in the future to Soundcloud as free to download or something :p Thanks again!!
Oh dude! I had pretty much forgotten all about you cause you never showed your face again, but you are somebody who shows ALOT of promise, I remember this video now it was really good on many different levels. Try not to disappear so long next time!