The fastest YouTuber to get 10 million subs is........

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The fastest YouTuber to get 10 million subs is........

Logan Paul.

In his latest video, he unboxed his very own Diamond Play Button. He officially achieved the milestone on Aug. 12th.

Along with it, he received confirmation from YouTube that he was the fastest creator in the platform’s history to reach the milestone in just 333 days.

Thoughts?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
10 mil in under a year is amazing! But I never heard of this guy

6StringMadMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
I didn't who he was until recently because his brother is a drama machine. I'm pretty sure that both of them had a big Vine following and they just switched platforms.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've never heard of him before... :eek: Is he related to that other guy who was being sued for noise violations? x_x

That's really fast! Hopefully he doesn't let it go to his head. ^^ News like this makes me wonder if I'm making the wrong kind of content lol.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm pretty sure that both of them had a big Vine following and they just switched platforms.
Yep, he started on vine.

but ya with his brother making drama all over the internet am not surprised this happened.
Yeah having a brother who is/was a Disney star definitely helped. It's still an impressive indicator of the power of YouTube though. :)

Is he related to that other guy who was being sued for noise violations? x_x
It's his brother. ^^

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i love how people give them credit for being some sort of youtube geniuses lol. its 2 annoying little sh*ts (that were already famous before doing youtube) that make drama ridden teenage clickbait videos, its like a tame version of jackass. right place, right time, right content. I will give them a ton of credit for hitting 10m, making loads of content, engaging their audience but in no way shape or form is there some genius business brain behind it all

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I miss when youtube wasn't as bad as television. That's my thoughts. :(

Hollyweird Teens

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
can't stand his brother but I actually love Logan. Sure, he's super immature but he's only 22 and has more money than he knows what to do with. I hope he continues to succeed.