The Current State Of Youtube

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree! YouTube is in a horrible state because of drama!

Chubby5544

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great Video! Still having some hope that youtube will turn its self around. Really hate the drama!

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I frankly really enjoy the drama. It's a great way to get channels to grow and make more cash, so they quickly become big and some improve quality while others go the opposite route (and if so, then you just find new youtubers which in itself is exciting). I don't care to stay up to date with Drama or Scandals at all, as it's a waste of my time and anyone else's.. but to be involved, that'd be another thing. If I had a scandal about me every week in the news that'd be lovely. Any and all publicity is good. Once you get used to death threats and the likes, it becomes quite fun. With every up there's a down. Anyone who hates drama just doesn't have to watch it. My favorite way of marketing though has to be the full on A**hole approach many take on twitter like Keemstar or even better, Deadmau5, Kanye, or Julien Blanc. Posting extreme stuff and calling out others in fits of rage is a great way to boost viewership and engage people. It's entertaining and all in good fun in the end.

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I frankly really enjoy the drama. It's a great way to get channels to grow and make more cash, so they quickly become big and some improve quality while others go the opposite route (and if so, then you just find new youtubers which in itself is exciting). I don't care to stay up to date with Drama or Scandals at all, as it's a waste of my time and anyone else's.. but to be involved, that'd be another thing. If I had a scandal about me every week in the news that'd be lovely. Any and all publicity is good. Once you get used to death threats and the likes, it becomes quite fun. With every up there's a down. Anyone who hates drama just doesn't have to watch it. My favorite way of marketing though has to be the full on A**hole approach many take on twitter like Keemstar or even better, Deadmau5, Kanye, or Julien Blanc. Posting extreme stuff and calling out others in fits of rage is a great way to boost viewership and engage people. It's entertaining and all in good fun in the end.
I understand what you are saying but It does get a bit much after a while. You have smaller guys trying to cause drama with bigger youtubers in hope theat they respond in a desperate attempt for attention. I just liked the days when people concentarted more on making videos that conflicting with other youtubers