Gaming The Crafting Dead Roleplay (Need Actors/Actresses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stertrix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I have a roleplay on my channel known as The Crafting Dead. So far we are 4 episodes into season 2 and I'm looking for some people to introduce. Currently I'm hoping to get multiple people to pose as a group of survivors who my character will end up meeting up with. This series is somewhat popular with videos gaining 300+ views some have 2,000+ views. There are only a couple requirements needed to join in.
1. Need Discord as that is the only way we'll be communicating.
2. Must be able to improvise without having a script. Some scenes might say do this or that but not what to say
3. Please have a decent amount of maturity. This is a serious roleplay where we don't want jokes to be common. If your just gonna be making inappropriate jokes the whole time more than likely we won't want you.

If you meet these requirements then let me know

Last edited:

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hello, I have a roleplay on my channel known as The Crafting Dead. So far we are 4 episodes into season 2 and I'm looking for some people to introduce. Currently I'm hoping to get multiple people to pose as a group of survivors who my character will end up meeting up with. This series is somewhat popular with videos gaining 300+ views some have 2,000+ views. There are only a couple requirements needed to join in.
1. Need Discord as that is the only way we'll be communicating.
2. Must be able to improvise without having a script. Some scenes might say do this or that but not what to say
3. Please have a decent amount of maturity. This is a serious roleplay where we don't want jokes to be common. If your just gonna be making inappropriate jokes the whole time more than likely we won't want you.

If you meet these requirements then let me know
We are a community of gamers, maybe sending a message to our staff or even joining us you may find some extra people to use for your videos.

Check our signature out for contact details.

MoJoGamez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm up for it 17 y/o but probs can only play role of a deeper voice character[DOUBLEPOST=1514290455,1514290405][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm up for it 17 y/o but probs can only play role of a deeper voice character
my discord is Motez #9366

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Im up for it! Discord is SnapFreaks#5121

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 2 months old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their username.)

Status
Not open for further replies.