The correct way to add your Steam username to YTTalk

RAMPAGE572

Loving YTtalk
Hi,

After browsing the YTTalk forums I have noticed that a large portion of users have added their Steam username incorrectly. This is a simple fix.

1. All you have to do is go to your Steam profile
2. Simply right click on the page and click "copy page url".
3 it would look something like this "steamcommunity.com/id/RAMPAGE572/"
4. Copy the name after /id/ so it would be RAMPAGE572
5 Now go to the Contact Details section, "yttalk.com/account/contact-details"
6. Add the name you copied from step 3 into Steam ID/Username and it should link correctly now

I hope that helps people, I originally thought it would work with my actual Steam ID but it doesn't for some reason. Either that's a Steam redirect issue or a YTTalk issue idk but i'll stick the blame on Steam for that one :)

Hi,

After browsing the YTTalk forums I have noticed that a large portion of users have added their Steam username incorrectly. This is a simple fix.

1. All you have to do is go to your Steam profile
2. Simply right click on the page and click "copy page url".
3 it would look something like this "steamcommunity.com/id/RAMPAGE572/"
4. Copy the name after /id/ so it would be RAMPAGE572
5 Now go to the Contact Details section, "yttalk.com/account/contact-details"
6. Add the name you copied from step 3 into Steam ID/Username and it should link correctly now

I hope that helps people, I originally thought it would work with my actual Steam ID but it doesn't for some reason. Either that's a Steam redirect issue or a YTTalk issue idk but i'll stick the blame on Steam for that one :)
This is great information and I'm going to bump this for all the new people to see.

Back