Gaming The Community Channel: By the People, For the People

Arakane25Gaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there YTTalk forum browsers and gamers!​
I'm coming to you here today in search of dedicated gamers and video producers that would like to contribute to "Fusion Insight," a gaming community channel that is being operated by myself and 3 other individuals, at the moment.​
Aside from working on this project, I also own and operate 2 other YouTube channels: one of which has over 14,000 subscribers, a net sub increase of at least 1.5k per month, and over 300k views per month. I have been around on YouTube for about 2 1/2 years now and, like the other founding members, am very familiar with the in's and out's of YouTube.​
Let me highlight some things about Fusion Insight that you may be wondering about.​
Q: What is "Fusion Insight" and what do you mean by "Community Channel" ?
A: Fusion Insight is a channel where individuals can share their creative ideas and videos with a community outside of their own personal channel(s). When we say "Community Channel" we basically mean that it is a channel that largely relies on the contributed efforts of each individual, outside of the content that us founders contribute; it's basically a channel by the people, for the people.
Q: Why should I be a part of "Fusion Insight" ? What benefit do I have from being a part of this channel?

A: If you're already creating content for your own personal channel, there is no reason not to be a part of a community channel; they essentially double your amount of exposure that you can potentially get from a video, while putting forth almost no additional work. As a community channel matures, it increasingly becomes a bigger and better social network where individuals can get exposure for their videos with viewers who likely have not heard of them before.

Q: What kind of videos is "Fusion Insight" planning on posting?

A: Right now, we're looking at getting multiplayer gameplay footage, game reviews, walkthroughs, and let's play footage, but we can always broaden our scope of content! Commentary, of course, is always encouraged for videos that you would like to have aired on Fusion Insight.

Q: Are their any requirements for contributors or their content?

A: We do have a few "requirements" for our channel:

- Contributors must be at least 18 years old.
- Your videos should be in at least 720p. If your videos are in 1080p, then that's even better!
- You should be at least somewhat active and consistent as a YouTuber.
- We require that you are able to fluently speak English.
- No excessive vulgar language. We don't hate swearing and we won't decline on airing a video just because you swear during the commentary, but just don't overdo it; we would still like to retain a level of professionalism.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
If you have any other questions or if you're interested in being a part of Fusion Insight, feel free to contact us via any of the following means of communication:​
Email:
squaza​
theflashxx​
drummerman12345​

YouTube:
Arakane25Gaming (my contact)​
FusionInsight​
Thank you for read this and here's a picture of a panda for your time!​

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You have 1 sub... How would anyone gain from this?...

Show us your bigger channel?... weird that you linked a small one here :p

Arakane25Gaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have 1 sub... How would anyone gain from this?...

Show us your bigger channel?... weird that you linked a small one here :p

We just made the channel, you have to start somewhere. Between 4 people that know what they're doing and 2 of us that operate/have operated channels larger than 10k subs, we are going to get fairly large, fairly quick.

My other personal channel is related to the card game, Magic the Gathering, and has nothing to do with Fusion Insight and will not because of lack of relevance. There's no reason for me to affiliate my other channel with YTTalk either; this site is much more geared for people with smaller-scale sub counts and I've been successful in my channel's operation without having to use any outlets like forum-based sites.
I also cannot link more than one YT account to my account on here. I have my gaming channel linked because I just started it a few days over a week ago.

Squaz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
People need to understand how something can kick off quickly with the right people on the job, if you think you can contribute to our awesomeness then don't hesitate to contact us!

Remember, its not going to be all about us, it will be about everyone of our viewers and fanbase, contributing to bring entertainment to the peoples of the world.

- Squaz