The Comfort Zone Challenges - Dealing with Social Anxiety & Social Rejection

artiflex

Live life and express yourself.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

The Comfort Zone Challenges series are made to break out of your comfort zone. In these videos I will record myself doing "uncomfortable" and strange (for society) things. To break free of the views of society and to see that you shouldn't give a f*ck about what people think about you. You will notice that people don't care about you and what you do. And if they do then they will only care for a few seconds or minutes.

These challenges will help you develop confidence, help you to deal with social anxiety and to develop the "I don't give a f*ck mindset.

What do I want you to do? Whenever a video comes online I want you to do the comfort zone challenge in 7 days. Why 7 days? Well if you wait longer than 7 days you will say "Aahh, I will do it later." that is why it is important to do the challenges as fast as possible. And you WILL DO THEM! NO EXCUSES.

If you have done the challenge feel free to send me a picture of you doing the challenge. Or a video of you with the hashtag "JOL Comfortzone Challenge" so that I can find them. If you want me to include your video in my video's then put in your description this:

"I Give Journey of Life (Thomas) permission to use this video in his content."

Also drop the challenges you want me to do in the comments, and who know? Maybe I will do them.

So now after reading this, subcribe and go outside, enjoy your day!

PEACE