The Biggest Frustration I Face as a Youtuber

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the supportive words, everyone. Oddly enough, I've recently started getting into animation, and I've started to enjoy making that more than video game commentaries, actually.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for the supportive words, everyone. Oddly enough, I've recently started getting into animation, and I've started to enjoy making that more than video game commentaries, actually.
There you go, my dude. Just focus on what you enjoy and do everything at your own pace.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Now watch as I get 50 collaboration requests lol
That would be pretty dope, actually. Then you could pick out ones that work best for you.

It's a bit of a grind sometimes but eventually you'll meet some awesome people.

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I have been avoiding the collaborations with other YouTubers unless I have played stuff with them first. I want to make sure we will mesh well before playing anything. Otherwise it will feel too forced.

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I tend to work on my own too. I find collaborations too difficult, especially if the other party is some stranger. I agree that collabs should be made with friends. But that is such a problem to me for I don't like socializing and thus, have limited online friends xD

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really is best to keep it a once man show. If you involve people outside of that you'll end up with delays like that. I have collaborated with just one YouTuber, and that is a friend of mine. No issues. Strangers? Well... they have a higher likelihood to blow you off. But, then again... I review cars when people offer. And those people are all pretty much strangers till we meet. I always think "will this be the day they aren't there?"

Needless to write, that day has not come. 20+ cars later they all showed up and were all awesome human beings!