• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Big 50

Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Halfway to the hundred! Just started my channel a month ago and I've really found my niche now. Excited to keep on going!

What your next goals? My goal is to hit a hundred within a week. I'm getting a handle on the SEO tags now.

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good work Brandt! Channel growth looks like it's been pretty solid. Personally I'm just looking to hit 1000 subs by the end of the year. If we keep going up like we have been (February was outstanding at 42 new subs, biggest month so far.) then I think 1000 is very attainable. Hope to see you sitting at the One thousand sub club table too here soon! Congrats again and keep up the good work my dude!

Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Good work Brandt! Channel growth looks like it's been pretty solid. Personally I'm just looking to hit 1000 subs by the end of the year. If we keep going up like we have been (February was outstanding at 42 new subs, biggest month so far.) then I think 1000 is very attainable. Hope to see you sitting at the One thousand sub club table too here soon! Congrats again and keep up the good work my dude!
Thanks! Same to you! I just subscribed to you to get you one sub closer! Good luck!

Reactions: AceOfBats

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I’d at least like to get to 500 by the end of this year, I think that’s reasonable! Good job on your goal! That’s a pretty fast growth rate you’ve got. Hopefully it gets faster from here!

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome, congrats! My next milestone is 200 subs! One milestone at a time! Even though my ultimate goal is way higher than that! :D

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 50 subscribers! I hope you will reach your next milestone soon!

Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I’d at least like to get to 500 by the end of this year, I think that’s reasonable! Good job on your goal! That’s a pretty fast growth rate you’ve got. Hopefully it gets faster from here!
Thanks, man! I just subscribed to you to get you closer to your goal!

Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You are well on track...SEO was the game changer on my channel too... congrats and keep going
Thanks, man! I just crossed the 100 recently. I'm at 133 as of today. You're right, SEO definitely helps out a lot! And the recent subscribers have helped videos rank better.