• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Big 2K

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Hit the big 2K today! But wanted to share a couple of things with fellow YouTubers here to maybe give some insight on my progress.

DON'T - GET - DEMOTIVATED

Hard work and good content will be rewarded. Although the reward might not be there right away it will come eventually.

YouTube is a very crowded space when it comes to creators especially when it comes to my genre (gaming), but there's also a TON of people coming to watch videos every day.

Only worry about what you can control. You cannot control how much traffic your video will get, however you can control all the little gears that drive the traffic machine; SEO, Title, Thumbnail, Quality, Channel Layout, Info Cards, End Screens, Popular Trends, Call To Actions... Please don't underestimate these.

Last but not least... Patience... Sadly we're not all Logan and Jake Paul, success doesn't happen overnight for most people. Instead, build small achievable milestones to track your progress and build your motivation. Start small with something like 5 subscribers, next is 10 (That might seem silly but 10 is already DOUBLE the amount of subscribers)

Wish you all the best!

Congrats on reaching 2K.

Patience... argh!!!! The wait is killing me. Watching 5-10 sub a day is killing me. I want more faster... motto ... motto!!

Back