The best tool to look up search volume for youtube keywords?

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got there by making content people want to see.
Yup, but if you are a newbie who doesn't know how to rank your videos so people watch them then a good video can end up being lost among other good videos.

You have gained an authority so you can rank for almost any keyword without problems

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yup, but if you are a newbie who doesn't know how to rank your videos so people watch them then a good video can end up being lost among other good videos.

You have gained an authority so you can rank for almost any keyword without problems
If you have trouble ranking, then what's your next step? If you KNOW you can't rank, what's something else you can do to promote your videos? I certainly had trouble ranking when I was small too. How do you think I got past it?

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have trouble ranking, then what's your next step? If you KNOW you can't rank, what's something else you can do to promote your videos? I certainly had trouble ranking when I was small too. How do you think I got past it?
I don't know, you know your own story better than I do so I am more than happy to listen and take notes in order to improve myself.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't know, you know your own story better than I do so I am more than happy to listen and take notes in order to improve myself.
You're more familiar with the forums and social media platforms that cater well to content like yours. That's where you want to head towards. Even if it means very little views in return, it's certainly better than no views at all.

But the reason why I always harp CONTENT above everything else is because people are overly concerned about the little things while not giving enough attention to what matters most. I remember looking into your channel before and gave some critique of it.Mainly to do with adding commentary and adding more than just a shot of the car.

Lew

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
VidIQ is a decent tool to add on to Chrome and look at other videos to see how they rank. Using those keywords then makes for good views in my experience.