The best content?

FingaGunz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Folks.

I am trying to figure out the most ©risp games to post on my channel. But so far my best content comes from Overwatch. Does anyone have their "go-to-game" for their CRISP content?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the video ideas and planning forum! :)

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The *best* content you're going to do is the games you like. If YouTube didn't exist, what would you be playing? If you're not passionate and knowledgeable about something, it's going to show in your videos. If you target a popular game, you will be lost in thousands of people that are trying to cover that. My channel is mostly devoted to one game (Warframe) and while it's not among the most popular games, it does have a pretty strong following. Believe it or not, it's actually easier to be successful in a less popular game, if only because the competition is smaller. Warframe was harder for me because it does have a strong following, and the main YouTubers have been established for quite some time. But I've put in about 3500 hours in it and kind of found my niche. Because of this, there is less pressure and more time to develop what I should be doing. I also developed a plan and started executing it. This approach has been successful to where 2 weeks ago I had 320 subs, and am currently at 2250.

In short, play what you want to play because you will enjoy it more, and you will be able to develop much better.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would play games that are fun, and also easy to mess around in, like gmod, stick fight: the game, golf with your friends, rainbow six siege, and fortnite! Although, I would stick to playground mode in fortnite.