The Apocalypse! - Fallout 4 Zombie Permadeath Survival #1

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Chazza, really nice video man, good commentary, good quality mic and not a lot of pausing either . You seem confident in what your doing and what your saying which I really like, makes the viewer believe you have an actual sense of direction compared to some people who just wonder around etc.

Although you are just trying to survive, sometimes its not as engaging if there isn't some form of action happening or if your not working towards a goal. Can get pretty mundane watching someone loot and loot and not really get into combat.

Just some points, overall great video and I'll be tuning in for more my friend.

Reactions: ImChazza

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Chazza, really nice video man, good commentary, good quality mic and not a lot of pausing either . You seem confident in what your doing and what your saying which I really like, makes the viewer believe you have an actual sense of direction compared to some people who just wonder around etc.

Although you are just trying to survive, sometimes its not as engaging if there isn't some form of action happening or if your not working towards a goal. Can get pretty mundane watching someone loot and loot and not really get into combat.

Just some points, overall great video and I'll be tuning in for more my friend.
Thanks buddy! I appreciate the constructive feedback. Next video I plan on... well... making a plan!

Reactions: ChargunHD

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks buddy! I appreciate the constructive feedback. Next video I plan on... well... making a plan!
I would suggest setting some mini-goals for yourself throughout the series for example like venture out at night using ONLY your Pistol or some other Weak weapon or Survive 1 Day using Melee only.

People enjoy watching a challenge and somebody try and complete them, the harder the better and not only that but it makes the game more interesting for you too.

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would suggest setting some mini-goals for yourself throughout the series for example like venture out at night using ONLY your Pistol or some other Weak weapon or Survive 1 Day using Melee only.

People enjoy watching a challenge and somebody try and complete them, the harder the better and not only that but it makes the game more interesting for you too.
Well I know when I start the next episode, I've got to either find rad away. Or to make it more interesting, venture into the city to find towns that can sell it. Plus I'd need to find caps to buy it. With a little story narrative around that it could be interesting in my opinion

Reactions: ChargunHD

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You've got a very clear diction and speech which is quite impressive, so congrats, you've already set yourself well above the norm of people who do this. Your confident and you're happy playing the game, which is what really matters at the end of the day.

It's well edited and comes across professionally, well done man :)

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You've got a very clear diction and speech which is quite impressive, so congrats, you've already set yourself well above the norm of people who do this. Your confident and you're happy playing the game, which is what really matters at the end of the day.

It's well edited and comes across professionally, well done man :)
Thanks for the feedback buddy!! Appreciate that :)