Beauty/Makeup THE AFFIRMATION COLLABORATION

Taylor Gallardo

Stay Inspired
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Affirmations are a powerful tool for constantly being in a state of motivation. An affirmation is statement of goal presented as if it has already been completed and it has been quintessential in driving many successful people to where there are today. One great and very popular example is Jim Carrey’s affirmations back in 1990. As a struggling comic he used to drive up to Mulholland drive in Los Angeles where he’d be looking over the city and say to himself “Everybody wants to work with me, I am a great actor. I have all kinds of movie offers.” repeating them over and over and putting 100% percent belief in these statements. He then wrote himself a check for 10 Million dollars, dated it Thanksgiving 1995, and by 1995, after movies like Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, and The Mask, his asking price per picture was 20 Million dollars.

Aligning your subconscious mind with your goals is powerful and can lead to great accomplishments. And sharing these affirmations with others can have an even greater effect and make us feel that much more motivated and accountable. So that’s what I want us to do!

I want to have an Affirmation Collaboration with all of you! I want you to come up with your own affirmations write them down for yourself, and share them! If you can film yourself saying them, edit in your youtube channel name on your video and send it to me via email at choicecho4@gmail.com by June 5th. I will edit them all together in one big collaborative video. This collaboration is open to all styles of channel, from gaming to beauty, everyone has goals! Rules for submission are as follows.

- 1-3 affirmations
- video no longer than 40 seconds
- do not include any music

Remember that affirmations are said in the present, as if your goal has already been accomplished. If you like, or didn’t feel like reading, I go a little bit more in depth with the concept of affirmations in the video linked in my signature, and I also share affirmations of my own. I think this would be a great collaboration for everyone who wants to participate; I want all of us here to take full control over the power of affirmations! Stay Inspired.