• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The 50 Sub milestone has been hit

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
We've got a lot more views since my wife got involved with helping create content on our page. The subs have been coming in far more frequently as well. We finally hit 50 subscribers today and we are well on our way to getting 100 and making our very own custom URL.

We've been having a lot of fun filming together and editing together so we look forward to growing more for the rest of the year.

We plan to make a fun celebration video that incorporates the number 50 and perhaps a house tour of some sort. I know shout-out videos are redundant but I don't think it'll be so bad as long as we have some more meat within the video itself.

Other recent achievements include 4,000+ minutes of watch time and 2,000+ total views.

As always, a big shout out to this community as well for providing a place for me to ask questions as we as share success!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk