Julius Gacgacao

Loving YTtalk
Challenge yourself! Upload a video and set a reminder for 28 days.

During these 28 days:
1) Try your best not to look at you analytics
2) Make as much content as you possibly can, and work on them as hard as you can.

After 28 days, look at your analytics are you happy with what you see?

I'm doing this challenge as a way to stay motivated to work harder on my videos. I start this challenge tomorrow. For all the people who are competitive and love challenges this will be good for you.

Tell me what you think about this challenge. Are you going to participate in it?

If this post is still around after 28 days, tell me if you're happy with the results.

Last edited:
I haven't looked at my YT analytics for a while, only at my website.

Since I'm working, I can't do as many videos but am planning out to release informative ones.

I think this is a pretty cool challenge for people that need to focus more on content and less on numbers. I would love to participate, but looking at analytics is a bit important for me right now. Best of luck to everyone!

This is a cool concept for people in the more experimental phase with their channel, but for mine switching to a daily uploading schedule will likely cause me to gain less views per video and lose subscribers. And then going back to posting weekly after might make things confusing.

I am thinking about increasing to twice a week though! That might be my own little "challenge" instead. :)

I think this is a pretty cool challenge for people that need to focus more on content and less on numbers. I would love to participate, but looking at analytics is a bit important for me right now.

Same. I'm trying to get youtube to promote me through suggested videos as much as possible so I'm watching retention, watch time, etc. like a hawk.

Back