Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

The 21 Stages from 1 Subscriber to 1 Million

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by PositivelyBrainwashed, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $12
    i’m at stage 11,5

2. TCHAZ
    Cash:
    $0
    Im on: Stage 7: 64 subscribers
    Im looking for loyal subscribers! My channel is not much but i feel as if my videos are going unnoticed!
    Type In the Name: "TCHAZ"
    Subscribe!

3. Brandt Prescott
    Cash:
    $17
    Wow. This is a pretty amazing breakdown. Just started my channel a month ago so I'm on stage 6.

4. Iain
    Cash:
    $23
    Stage 0, so just about to set out on my YT journey... I've been in this position for a while and I'm cool with that, as some quite personal life stuff happened.

Will be uploading videos 1 and 2 shortly, but have started planning the next 10 or so videos, and have around 60 video ideas identified.

I'll come back into this thread as I progress the stages - I like this doubling idea, and it plays into the exponential increase of subscribers that kinda seems to take place (like a snowball gathering pace)... :)

5. Nova Kids
    Cash:
    $12
    I’m just getting started too, but the journey of a thousand miles, and all that jazz.

Iain likes this.
  6. Iain
    Cash:
    $23
    Indeed. Every step in the right direction is both an adventure and further forward than we were... :p

7. AceOfBats
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $75
    Wow so I'm like on Stage Eight or something like that. I like the way this is broken down, but it's just mind blowing. Makes you think about how quickly you get from 1 sub up to 2 up to 12 up to however many. Up to 142 as of this writing, I appear to be picking up subs steadily and more quickly than I had been before and I'm quite pleased about.

8. sirbestow
    Cash:
    $13
    Interesting set up. I'll bite. I'm at stage 11, about halfway. Only less than 1,000 left to stage 12. I'm interested to see how far the progression is months/years down the line.

9. TYTD
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $288
    I am getting painfully close to stage 6...Im also edging closer to my goal of 50 subs as well :D

sirbestow likes this.
  10. buzzcuts
    Cash:
    $25
    Stuck on stage 8 and in a bit of a slump. Workin' through it!

sirbestow likes this.