The 21 Stages from 1 Subscriber to 1 Million

PrelaunchMantis

Reaction score
I am at 10 subscribers I am really looking hard to grow and succeed as i am not wealthy and i love doing this as my hobby please any support will be much appreciated

GeekCheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We just got to 10, but I think someone dropped us. It just hasn't updated yet. :(

Yupthtsvonnie

Reaction score
Im Almost to Stage 7 . Been youtubin for 3 weeks now. Its not much but i believe if i keep posting videos consistently like i have been i can go farther

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am at stage 6 but 2 subs away from stage 7 :)

Oliver Lesh

Reaction score
lol, this thread reminds me of some videogames so much

I'm at the stage 5. That says a lot, haha. The only thing I'm worried about is that I've never got to the top level in any of the games I've ever played... Time to step up the game!

KreativeVein

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Stage 15 right now! Trying to hit 30,000 subscribers. I wonder where the original poster went, I used to talk to him sometimes but he hasn't uploaded in months.

TheMoonchinKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am at stage 8 at the moment on my way to stage 9 soon with some luck. I have a few things i could definitely improve about my editing style and visual and audio could be improved also. With keeping to a regular schedule and a bit of dedication I'm sure many of us can make it all the way if we so wish. My target by the end of this year is a very optimistic Stage 11! Or just short of actually - 1000 subscribers would be a great way to start the next year.

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

WebSam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is an interesting way to look at it, I'm currently at stage 6 and hopefully will get to stage 7 in a shorter time it took me to get to stage 6.

Reactions: AllofTheAbove